More shenanigans, good times and heart warming moments from the Altar Boyz’ BC stay!
100 great moments to help count us down to 100 shows. Or is it counting up? Meh, who needs math when you’ve got the New Testament?!
80. Sitzprobe in the lobby of the Stanley Theatre.
79. Breaking the “no dressing room warm-ups” rule.
78. Pre-Show harmony warm-up
77. Louis’ diners on tour.
Our stage manager managed to find some pretty greasy greasy spoons along the highways of BC. One had more taxidermy than the boys thought was even legal.
76. The fanz in Surrey.
75. Matthew constantly saying “Can I take a picture of that for the blog?!”
74. Sara Jeanne’s “spare dance.”
Our choreographer is a heck of a bowler who has a knack for getting spares. Everytime it happens, she does a little dance to celebrate… look for the move in “God Put The Rhythm in Me.”
73. Rachel “Spicey” Bland’s daily reminder that “places” means “places.” What can we say? The boyz kinda take their time getting ready.
72. The look on Sasha Niechoda’s face the first time the boyz all sang together. Magic.
71. Juan playin’ it up for the camera when the boyz shot their “behind the scenes” video at http://www.artsclub.com.
70. Photo shoots with David Cooper.
69. Freak snow storms hitting BC AFTER the boyz finished their tour!
68. Finding the only nightclub in Nelson, BC.
67. Reminding guitarist David Sinclair that this “ain’t no Sarah McLachlin concert.”
66. Buff Allen’s smiling face buried in his iPhone.
65. Jim Hodgkinson rockin’ out at the top of the show.
66. The Arts Club’s functioning air conditioner during the heatwave.
The Arts Club’s air conditioner (when broken) made numbers 1 – 100 on the boyz’ list of things they could do without.
65. The fire department’s quick and surprisingly silent response to fire alarms.
64. A wonderful and sweet Nun who came to see the show and laughed at all the jokez.
63. The very first quick change rehearsal.
The boyz were practicing a very speedy costume change during their rehearsals at the Carousel Theatre building. The blinds weren’t down and a couple of ladies got an eye full of Luke very scantily clad. They nearly walked into a wall. Laughter ensued.
62. Arts Club Marketing department cookie parties.
61. Taking off sweaty costumes at the end of a great show.
Tomorrow we’ll take you from 60 to 41!
The boyz reach their 100th show on Monday, August 17th!