Today is the day! The Altar Boyz will take the stage tonight at 8:00 for the 100th time here in BC!!!
If you want to send a message to the Altar Boyz on their 100th show, post the comments below and we’ll pass them along.
20. Spending an evening of laugher with Louis at his home on the island.
19. Sound checks on the road with our Patron Saint of Sound, Andrew.
18. Rachel “Spicy” Bland’s beaming smile as we walk offstage after the curtain call.
17. Giving high fives to everyone in the crowd after the show.
15. Reading your confessionz every night. Y’all got some serious sin goin’ on.
14. Enjoying a taste of champagne with Bill, Sara-Jeanne and Sasha on opening night of the tour in Surrey.
13. More champagne with Bill, Sara-Jeanne and Sasha on opening night of the Granville Island Stage run.
12. Recording sessions with Reaon Ford, News1130′s morning show anchor and our Voice of G. O. D.
11. Soirees with Mark’s parents after the show.
10. Talk backs with the audience and the Arts Club’s musical theatre intensive students.
9. Abraham’s nick names for his dog, Daisy.
8. Luke’s daily playing of “Cry Me A River.”
7. Matthew’s gullability.
6. Mark’s tongue stretches.
5. Juan’s cheesiness with the ladies.
4. Bill Millerd’s laugh!
3. Sara-Jeanne’s amazingly huge heart.
2. Standing by Sasha and the band during the curtain call when the crowd goes NUTS for them at the end of the show.
1. The incredible support our fanz have shown us. From Surrey, to Cranbrook, Nelson, Vancouver and many many places in between.
We’re heading into our last two week of performances, and we couldn’t be more grateful for the time we’ve had together, and with all of you.
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much.