What a trip it’s been down memory lane so far… we’ve knocked off 60 of the boyz’ fave moments from being on tour in BC and playing Granville Island.
Time to REALLY get down to business…
40. A relaxing afternoon at the hot springs while on tour in Nelson.
39. Flipping through the boyz’ flickr feed to see Matthew’s consistently goofy smile. Seriously… nearly the same every picture.
38. The first time hearing our amazing band play “We Are The Altar Boyz.”
37. Luke’s crazy backflip!!!
36. The fanz in Coquitlam.
35. Going clothing shopping with Auntie Shiela!
Shiela is our Jessie award winning costume designer. Before the boyz even had a single rehearsal, she took us out shopping to pick out some new threads.
34. Fun nights out at 1181.
33. Post-show popsicles on Juan’s downtown balcony with Matthew. Love ya, buddy.
32. Jennifer Bishop joining us onstage!
31. David Godin’s wonderful pre-show chat with the audience.
30. Making the band laugh… out loud!
29. Sara-Jeanne Hosie teaching the boyz how to do the Roger Rabbit.
28. Choreography changes so Matthew doesn’t have to do the Roger Rabbit.
27. Audience members laughing because they know what the Roger Rabbit is.
26. Waking up at 7:00am thinking about doing a blog post.
25. Rehearsal lunch breaks at the Pho place on Broadway at Cambie.
24. Our first standing ovation. Thank you so much.
23. Video footage from the road.
As much as we’d love to share some of this RIDICULOUS footage with you, this one is only for the boyz!
22. Awkward interviews with television crews.
21. Taking B-Millz and Stephanie Hargreaves to the Backstreet Boys concert.
Tomorrow is the big day! 100th show! Hope to see you there.