Saturday was a busy one with two shows for the boyz, so today we’ll be adding two sets of twenty things the boyz love about being in BC.
Check out the first 40 things below in our last two posts.
60. B-Millz (aka Bill Millerd) telling the boyz and the band about their four week holdover.
59. Getting in trouble for laughing too much in rehearsals.
58. Shotgun Toronto trips on the day off
57. Days off on SUNDAY!!! Yay! Everyone pray.
56. Signing massive piles of posters to hand out to the audience after the show.
55. Fans interrupting breakfast at White Spot, embarrassing Matthew while his parents are with him.
54. Susanna’s smiling face.
Susanna is the receptionist at the Arts Club, and possibly the friendliest person in the world. We adore her.
55. Fraternizing with our friends from Les Miserables.
54. Juan hitting a home run in the Arts Club vs. Bard on the Beach softball game.
53. Tanning too much.
52. MAC makeup’s bronzing powder. Does a boyband good.
51. Fireworks on the roof with Louis.
49. Mark’s yellow belt.
48. The Arts Club’s wonderful box office staff and their willingness to let the boyz in when they show up too early.
47. The band’s reluctance to play one particular song.
The boyz have a track they have never had to play before… it is only to be used in an extreme emergency, but the band still refuses to play it. They fear the powah.
46. Hugs from friends and fanz after the show
44. Mark’s blonde curls.
43. Matthew’s tour hair… his crazy crazy tour hair.
42. The Heritage Inn in Nelson.
41. Buff Allen laughing at our pre-show rituals.
Look for 40 to 21 coming later on today!